Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Balm Stick Review

Hola beauties,

I have been dealing with dry and chapped lips problem all the time, I have always been searching for the best lip product that could do magic to moisturize my lips. Elizabeth Arden gave me their Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick to try on not long ago, of course I am beyond excited, because this might be the magic product which will work for me. Moreover, I have heard many good reviews on Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour products.

What the website said, it got 4.8/5 stars too!


This is how the product looks like

A classic white packaging with number 8 all over its body

looks tiny but it contains 3,7 gram of products
The packaging is so so, just like every other lipstick on the market.
It has pretty strong smells, I don't know what smell it was, but I can make sure that this product is not being infused with artificial scent, perfume whatsoever, this can be a major turn off if you don't like bad smell (like I do), but the smell doesn't linger, so it will disappear once you have applied and put the cap back on.
I really love that it has spf 15 in it, because UV light could make your lips become dark.
As for the 8 hour protection, I woud say yes, if you apply it before going to bed, but no if you happen to eat and drink after applying it.
My lips feels moisturize. but not for 8 hour, especially during the day because I eat and drink a lot, and it will get easily wiped off and I am just too lazy to reapply hehehe.

You can buy it from Elizabeth Arden counter, you can easily find it at most department stores, my friend said she bought it for IDR 250k, and she has been loving it. For such quality, I think the price is make sense.

I have my eyes on the Eight Hour skin Protectant which can be used all over your body, that is definitely on my wish list.

Have you ever tried any of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Products?
What do you think about them?

2 comments:


  1. This is a product that I really want to try.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete