Friday, December 19, 2014

GlamGlow Powermud

Hey guyssss, finally exams are over and just pray for the best, bye exam and welcome thesis again, but beforehand I want to write here because I miss blogging and there are like tons of things I want to write here.

This one is about the latest product from GlamGlow the green Powermud! I was so lucky because me and other Clozette Indonesia ambassadors and some beauty bloggers were invited to try the Powermud at GlamGlow Studio Plaza Indonesia and went home with a little gift, the Powermud samples, I am so excited because who on earth have never heard about this particular GlamGlow mud mask? I have been dying to try this mask but my piggy bank never seems to be full enough to get me one *crying in the corner*, but yeah sooo excited when I finally could try this mask myself.



Are you curious about GlamGlow Powermud? This is what I got from Sephora.com 

What it is?

A mud-to-oil, gentle, deep cleansing treatment that removes the weekly buildup of dirt, oil, and makeup. 


What it is formulated to do:
Revolutionize your cleansing routine with POWERMUD™ mud-to-oil Dualcleanse Treatment. Indulge in a multisensory cleansing experience, uniting the power of mud and the power of oil to achieve amplified deep cleansing, yet gentle results. Goodbye weekly buildup—hello super clean, velvety skin.

It features OILIXER™, which is a custom blended complex of four powerful, rare, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing deep cleansing oils. CLAYTOX™ is a carefully balanced four-clay blend specifically developed to provide an ultragentle skin detoxification for a maximum yet delicate cleanse. And PUREIFIER™ is a complex mix of cleansers, astringents, and exfoliators, working in synergy to dramatically purify and condition the skin.  

Exam is just over and during the exam week my skin care routine is number xxxx, I only wash my face morning and night, put spf, and sometimes I put moisturizer and toner as well, my face is kinda a mess right now and Imfeel dirty hahaha, my skin is absolutely needs a treat after working hard the whole week. Glam Glow Powermud is absolutely a great treat for my skin.

This is how I use it

1. Wash my face with foaming facial wash

2. Apply the mask, just a thin layer using brush


3. Wait around 10-15 minutes for the mask to dry, it feels kinda cooling and tingling, but they said the tingling is not as much as the Youthmud or Supermud. The scent is kinda strong, even after you open it, but it was nice and refreshing, so I don't mind at all.


4. Splashing water just to make the mask a bit wet, wanna hear the magic? It turns into oil! And then I rub my face in circular motion, there is a bit scrub also. I could really feel that my skin is being deep cleansed


5. Wash the entire face with water 


And tadaaa, a brand new day for my skin. My skin is sure thank me for this treatment. And if people say this mask worth every penny? It definitely is!

I hope next I could try the supermud mask because I have oily skin with many post acne marks, and The BA at GlamGlow Studio said the supermud will suits me well *elus-elus piggy bank bisr cepet bisa beli supermud*.

Where to buy?

You can find GlamGlow counter easily at major department store like Metro/Sogo, GlamGlow Studio is located in Plaza Indonesia, you can get them from BeautyBox as well

For more info and buy online please visit: http://glamglowmud.co.id or http://beautybox.co.id

Bonus, let's see how fun our visit to GlamGlow Studio, thank you so much GlamGlow :*






Another bonus, hint for my giveaway, as new year approaching don't you want something new? New hair color perhaps.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, berarti daku cocok yang supermud ini uah, ahahha. Harga nya gak nahan. . .



    Oia main main ke blog dakoh yah
    bit.ly/MencerahkanKulitAlami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, berarti daku cocok yang supermud ini uah, ahahha. Harga nya gak nahan. . .



    Oia main main ke blog dakoh yah
    bit.ly/MencerahkanKulitAlami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya sayangnya harganya itu lhooo haha. Okay, thank you ya udah main2 kesini

      Delete