Thursday, November 29, 2018

Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway Review

Hello beauties,

So, long story short I signed up for Althea Angels Community and I got accepted as one of their Althea Angels yeay! And Althea has been very generous with their Angels, not long after I got the confirmation that I am one of the Althea Angels from Indonesia they sent me a welcome package with a bunch of exclusive Althea's product inside.

Althea exclusive products are their own brand, there are some products which you can find on this page https://in.althea.kr/althea-exclusives and for every purchase of Althea Exclusive product you can get a free shipping without minimum purchase!



One of the product inside the welome package is Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway, I have been eye-ing this product ever since Althea is back to Indonesia and I feel so lucky that this product is included inside the Althea Angels Welcome Gift.

I love make up, but I don't bother putting on make up every single day, most days I will just go on bare face, ask my officemates hehe, I barely use any make up unless there is some important event or meeting outsie the office, but what I never skip is definitely sunblock/sunscreen, protecting my skin from the harm of UV lights is a must, even on my lazy days when I don't put any skin care at all other than washing my face, I will still always apply UV protection, so I always need to purchase new sunblock once the previous one has ran out.

I am so excited once I saw the Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway in my box, I cannot resist to try it right away eventhough my current sunscreen is not finished yet.



Let's see what it claims:

Shield your skin from the sun's rays and give it some petal protection with Althea's Petal Velvet Sunaway! Ultra lightweight, this invisible sunscreen is formulated with hyaluronic acid and Damask rose extracts, ensuring that your skin stays fresh and hydrated throughout the day without any streakiness or a white cast. It has an SPF of 50+ and PA++++, so your skin'll be kept protected all day. As part of the Petal Velvet line, it also contains micro-powder particles that give you a smooth, petal-like complexion. 

Key Ingredients:

Damask rose extract - Deeply hydrating and soothes irritations, leaving the skin feeling healthy

Hyaluronic acid - A humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, preventing dehydration

Geranium oil - Gives the skin a radiant boost and heals acne

All I can say that what they claim is true! It is a physical sunscreen not a chemical one, it doesn't leave me with any white cast, it has sebum control and doesn't leave my skin greasy at all even after sometimes like most sunscreen does to me, it feels powdery once it dries out so I don't need to set it with powder, it takes just short time to be absorbed, and you need to shake it well before use. It's a bit in liquid side compare to other sunscreen I have tried, and it has a subtle scent most likely from the Damask Rose Extract, I cant really say about the heals acne part since when I use it there is no active acne on my skin. I says that it is suitable for all skin types because it's made of natural ingredients, my skin is not sensitive so I can't really say about how it performs on sensitive skin though.

it's more on the liquid side and the color is pure white but doesnt's leave any white cast

can you spot which side I have applied this product?

I feel comfortable using it even without using any moisturizer before, and my skin type is normal. I am so impressed and been enjoy using it. Thank you Althea!

Check out my review on Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

Click here for 20% discount on your first purchase on Althea

No comments:

Post a Comment