Friday, November 30, 2018

Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask Review

Hello beauties,

Still related to what I posted yesterday, make sure to check it out Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway Review. Today I also want to review a product which I got from my Althea Angels Welcome Gift, it's one of Althea Exclusive newest product called Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask.





Let's see what it claims

Give your skin a big gulp of hydration with the refreshing peeling powers of Althea's Milk Peel Cream Mask! Containing both AHA and BHA extracts, this gentle but effective exfoliator transforms from a clay to a whipped cream lather, whisking away dead skin cells to prevent flakiness. It’s also formulated with casein protein from milk to revitalize and moisturize the skin. The result is radiantly smooth, healthy skin that's bouncy to the touch!

Key Ingredients:

Milk protein extract - Moisturizes and strengthens the skin

AHA & BHA - Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells for a smooth complexion

Kaolin - Detoxifies and pulls out impurities from the pores


It is definitely a product which I have never seen nor tried before, I mean a clay mask is classic, I have tried tons of it, a mask that transform into bubble is also common, but mostly they are in liquid form or sheet mask form, but a clay mask that transfroms to a whipped cream lather? definitely new to me.

Usually, a clay mask will drain all of the oil on my face, not only the oil but it sometimes feels like it takes out all the moisture, and makes my face feels rather dry afterwards, but with Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask I didn't feel that. It does cleanse my face, but I still feel that it moisturizes my face after wards. Unlike other clay mask, it's pretty easy to be washed as well, and my face looks instantly brighter.


How to use: Dampen the skin and apply an even layer onto the skin, massaging till a rich lather forms. Leave on for 30-60 seconds before rinsing away with warm water.

the whipped cream lather
I love this product! I think for you with dry, combination, or even sensitive skin can still use this Milk Peel Cream, because it is so gentle as clay mask that has peeling effect.

Click here for 20% discount on your first purchase on Althea


No comments:

Post a Comment