Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Balm Shelter Tinted Gloss


When I joined the balm beauty class I got discount voucher and they also had this lip gloss 40% discounted, so the amount of money I should pay for this lipbalm was only Rp 26.000,- what a steal! And I never regret buying this stuff. This has been my favorite lip product, my HG, I bring it on my make up pouch everywhere, and apply it probably every single time I like to use it alone for a sheer color on my lips or over my lipstick to give shine and glossy effect, because I don't like matte product on my lips, and I feel like my lipstick color especially the pink one gets better whenever I apply this gloss on top of it, so it's like a life saver for me. Yeah I like it that much.


It has not too thick consistency, so it feels not too heavy on my lips, and it doesn't make me looks like I've just eaten too many gorengan like many lip gloss do. It has spf 17 which is nice and the smell, oh My God it has fruity smell that makes me wanna lick it like a candy. I am kinda sensitive about smells, but this one absolutely smells nice (in my opinion).

It doesn't last really long so you need to reapply it especially after eating and drinking, if you don't touch your lips with anything it will last longer absolutely kkkk. Since my lips are dry and chapped easily, I find this product has not been making it worse like some other lip products that I own do.


The ingredients


Mine is in shade Material Girls, and I think the blue undertone helps make my face and teeth look brighter.


The wand, it's standard and convenient to use. However, I prefer lip products with wand/applicator than bullet lipstick or anything without applicator.

Completely bare face and lips

Only do my brows and my lips wearing the balm shelter tinted gloss in material girl


I really love how it gives such a nice color and sheen to my lips, it doesn't really look full or fake like using lipstick, I feel like it brighten ups my whole complexion, love it so much!

2 comments:

  1. kalau menurutku sih kurang nge tint ya ini, lebih ke glossnya aja.. padahal warnanya bagus banget.. red pome gitu :)
    nice review..

    btw, aku follow blogmu ya dear, mau follback kah ?
    http://sweet-creamy-pink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya cuma ada warnanya dikit, tp aku suka krn natural jadinya hehe. Thank you followed back ya ^^

    ReplyDelete