Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser Review

Hola guys,

Today I want to review my current go to product to clean my face, which is the Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser.




Cleanser but serum? Hmm interesting right. This product claim to help extract dirt from inside the pores and to maintain a healthy pH balance of the skin. Deep cleanse while protecting the skin moisture. 

The Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser can be used to both daily skin cleansing as well as to remove your make up, how convenient.

The key ingredients are mint leave's extract (soothing and prevent irritation), jojoba oil (moisturizing and lightweitght), tea leave's extract (antibacterial). 

How to use the Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser?

To remove makeup:
Step 1: Pour an adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Massage the product all over your skin in circular motions to remove dirt and makeup.
Step 3: Rinse off the residue with water. You may also use a second cleanser to completely remove any residue.

To cleanse the skin:
Step 1: Dampen the skin and apply an adequate amount of the product onto the palm of your hand.

Step 2: Gently massage the product all over your skin in circular motions for 5-10 seconds before rinsing it off with water.


My skin has been acting out lately, the outer part has become very dry and itchy, and this product which contains no bubble at all helps a lot, it didn't make my face feels tight after usage. I have tried to remove my make up and it does melt my make up away, it is nothing like cleansing oil nor cleansing balm that I have used before, it is lightweight, not oily, although it does turn white after contacting with water. and when I wipe my face using my micellar water afterwards, it only shows a little residue left, and I didn't use any facial wash, and it's really  effective, it claims that it could remove eye make up and leave no blurry vision like cleansing oil does but when I tried it to remove my eye make up it still leave my eyes a bit blurry afterwards.

At first I doubt it, but it turns out works really well to remove my make up, so easy to use, and you can shorten your cleansing time because it's kinda a two in one since it works as makeup remover and facial wash at once, and it leaves no oily residue even if you don't use any facial wash after. 

I have been neglecting my other cleanser and facial wash since I got my hand on this product since it is very convenient, it moisturizes my face as well


The downside of most Althea's exclusive products are they only have Korean written on them, fortunately they give a very thorough information on their website, so you can check it out here on how to use, the ingredients and other information that you need.

For you who loves bubbles, maybe this product is not for you because this has literally zero bubbles. For you who doesn't have time to double cleansing, this product will save your life, I am so glad that Althea always comes up with something new and innovative like never before. Price wise, for 150ml it is more affordable compare to any other cleansing products out there.

Use this code to get a 20% off of your purchase on Althea! 

A70A-6MN839M2HPWJ

#AltheaSerumCleanser #AltheaAngels #AltheaKorea 

No comments:

Post a Comment