Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stage Make Up Beauty Class JktMoveIn ft Moor's Professional Make Up

I'm so sorry beauties, I haven't update my blog for a while, yeah you're right it's because of college tasks, I'm gonna share about a beauty class I attended not long ago.


So, on Sunday May 4th I attended beauty class held by JktMoveIn and provided by Moor's Professional Make Up, it was held at Graha Mustika Ratu Building, the theme was stage make up, I did think that I needed to join this beauty class because of the theme, I'll be doing make up for Lawper's theater perfomance "Selayang Sudut Pandang" so I need to learn about stage make up.


Kak Putri Ayudia, Puteri Indonesia 2011, PR Mustika Ratu was giving an opening speech

The class was a bit late, more than half an hour late maybe one hour late, and I came one hour early from the schedule, so it was a long wait. Let's move on the main event, the beauty class. After two speeches from the Moor's representatives the class begin, since Mustika Ratu is the official make up of Puteri Indonesia event, the model was one of PI 2014 finalist, which was my senior in high school and law school as well, mbak Icha or Raisa Adila PI 2014 finalist from Sumatera Barat.


Stage make up is a bit different from daily make up, because there will be lighting and people will see you from far away and yada yada, so you need to pile up everything on your face. First we began with cleansing our face, the representative of Moor's make up which I forgot her name so let's call her 'mbaknya' from now on told us that we don't need to cleanse our face with facial wash everyday, just do it 3x/week, for everyday we better use cleansing milk and toner which are calmer than facial wash, next we have to moisturize our face.


I will explain the make up step by step

1. Apply a red based stick foundation to our face, this has something to do with the lighting

2. Apply liquid foundation that is slightly darker from our skin tone, everyone in that class got the same shade of liquid foundie no matter what our skin colors are

3. Apply cream blush on the apple of the cheek, make sure it shows up, no problem if it's too red/pink because we will put compact powder on top of it

4. Apply anti-shine or loose powder, dab it light handedly using puff on to the part of your face that's most likely to be oily

5. Dab compact powder using sponge to your entire face, make sure it's thick enough. Compact powder also has foundation in it, so we already have 3 layer of foundie on our face

6. Use matte brown eyeshadow as a base, this will make the eyeshadow color that you're gonna use pop even more

7. Put your eyeshadow color on top of the brown eyeshadow, I was in the mood for purple on that day

8. Put dark brown or black eyeshadow color on the outer V and blend them well

9. Put eyeliner on hour upper lash line, and on your lower lash line (full if you have small eyes and half if you have big eyes)

10. Put mascara and use at least 2 stack of false eyelashes, because it's stage make up just remember Syshrini wkwkwk

11. Shape your eyebrow, eyebrows are the frame of the face, make up has no meaning if you didn't shape your eyebrow, and again because it's stage make up make them thicker than usual, make sure they frame your face well. Don't forget to highlight your brow bones.

12. Put your blush on top of the base blush from previous step, since your base are already super pink, choose peach or light pink shade

13. Contour your face using darker powder, below your cheek bones and on the side of your nose

14. Complete the look with bright lipstick such as red or fuschia


Aaand, you're done

And I felt like ondel-ondel seeing that much make up on my face. LOL.




What do you think?

There were 4 main awards of the day, and some small prizes for on the spot quiz, the awards were awarded to the most on time, the best make up, the most enjoy and the most active participants.

I should have gotten the most on time since I was the first to arrive, I was there an hour early, and I came even before the winner of this category, hufft.

But it was okay cause I won the most active participant, so I got the prizes as well hehehe


The jury were discussing who should be the winners

Kak Ayu gave me the prize for being the most active participant

I tried to answer every question of the quizes but mbaknya said I have to share with others since I already got the prizes, but she let the most on time to answer and won another product, hufft again.

The event was great, I got two more friends who love make up, and of course more knowledge on make up, and it was quite organized at least they provided enough make up and tools for every table, although it wasn't on time.


With Mbak Ica, Kak Ayu, Kak Rihan the MUA and some of the Moor's team. Sorry for the blurry pict


Kak Rihan, Mbak Ica, Me and Kak Ayu. See how short I am eventhough I was wearing wedges


The goodie bag and the prizes I got

They said they'll contact us for certificate, but until now I still don't know about how the certificate things going on.

JktMoveIn will hold the main event which is Musikal Sekolahan on August maybe you want to watch it, you can follow their twitter/ig @jktmovein. *Dear committee I promote your event please let me get free ticket hehehe*.

No comments:

Post a Comment